Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Journey Between the Pages: The Beginning...

So I have avoided the 'blogger' urge for a long time, now to succumb to it (finally!) with the hope that it will not only be enjoyable to myself, but also that others get some benefit out of it. It will not be a surprise to many that know me that I am an obsessive reader. It is not unusual to find me always with a book in hand. My reading has normally been diverse and eclectic, with a mix of classics and new literature. For a long time, I have kept a journal of what I have read and the impressions I have had while reading the book. This blog is an attempt not only to share those impressions, but to suggest titles to others. I also would like to encourage people to talk about books that they have read and how they feel about them on this site. I hope to start with a few recent titles I have read, and than add from there. Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love it - can't wait to be a "Journey Between the Pages" junkie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking foweard to your suggested books--I need some more reading materials! Just finished "Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing" and "Whiter than snow" (two colorado "classics")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol those sound like exciting reads! Hope they have prepared you for CO winters! if you haven't already checked out my first post, Age of Miracles, I would highly recommend it. It's an interesting read (without getting boring), and fun (but with some substance).

    ReplyDelete